Tuesday, August 7, 2012

math monsters and a friend’s super cute back-2-school craft!

 

Hi Friends!

I am really excited about my latest project. It’s my first math packet…hooray! I’ve been aligning it with the Common Core Standards, so it will pair nicely with your math curriculum.

Here’s a sneak peek:

image

Also, my very talented friend (and fellow teacher/blog addict), Tracy, just finished up THE MOST ADORABLE craftivity. It could be used as a back-2-school or end-of-the-year activity. You guys should check it out! She is amazingly talented and one of my favorite people!

You all will love this one…

image

image

So cute, right? Go give her a little love and read more about this craft at her blog:

I finally (sorry!) updated my TPT shop to include these editable cards. Grab them below by clicking on either preview. Enjoy!

imageimage

Also, if you’ve e-mailed me lately, I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back to you yet. Forgive me! I’ve been super swamped. I’m going through my mail tonight.

Take care, you all!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Love your classroom job display cards. Did you post the editable version? Just wondering ~ I'd love to use them this year.

Janet
joliver@ccsd66.org

MrsNewp said...

Your summer snapshots craft is so stink in' adorbs.... it makes me wish I was teaching 1st this year!! :)

Hope
teachingwhope.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I'm excited for your math monsters pack! Sounds like it may be right up my alley!!

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

A Teacher Without a Class said...

I love the craft!

 
Pin It button on image hover