Wednesday, May 9, 2012

teacher appreciation gifts, sweet times in 2nd (end of year packet)

I hope everyone is feeling very appreciated this week. I know I certainly am!

On Monday, I came into my classroom to find an empty vase on my desk that said, “Thank you for helping us grow in first grade.” As the students came in, each one of them gave me a flower (and a hug) to fill the vase. TOO FREAKING CUTE!

roses

Then, yesterday, each teacher received a scrapbook with a page from each student. I cried my eyes out reading it! It was so special.

Here are a few of the pages:

book1

book2_edited-1

book31

PRECIOUS? I think so! You can tell they put a lot of hard work and effort into their page. Some students from last year wrote one for me too. It made my heart so happy!

Tomorrow, teachers are being given 20 extra minutes of lunch (yipee!) and they are providing it! I am very excited and so, so thankful. Wow!

In other news, I received a few e-mails asking if I’d be willing to adapt my first grade end of the year packet for second grade. You can find the adapted copy of it by clicking HERE:

image

image

Just two more days…we can do it!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

That's extremely sweet of your kids!
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Jessica said...

That was too cute of your students!! Enjoy your extra long lunch tomorrow.
Jessica

Apples and Papers

ThinkWonder Teach said...

You should link this post up to 3-6 free resources as we are having a teacher appreciation linky party! I would love to have you join. =)

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Primary Possibilities said...

Those are such great teacher appreciation ideas.

Your newest follower!

Stephany
http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

Muhammad Atif said...

Every one love to share some gifts at time of departure, wonderful collection of teacher appreciation ideas.

 
Pin It button on image hover